YLCR 50th ANNIVERSARY SHOW
What a Show! What an Anniversary Celebration! We can’t thank everyone enough for helping to bring this day together. After much anticipation centered around Covid restrictions, it appeared a 2020 celebration would be impossible, but a miracle in November let it happen. BIG THANKS go out to our sponsors, trainers that brought their students, competitors, the City for allowing us to provide the Show, to Johnny for all his hard work to make our arenas look so amazing, and finally to our Show staff.
Yorba Linda Country Riders
- We are neighbors and family and friends.
- We share a common interest with all city residents in our desire to see an active, prosperous community.
- We strive to promote the development of parks, multi-purpose trails, and recreation areas.
- We encourage family participation . . . time spent in rewarding and enjoyable activities.
- We feel that our goals can be met by participating in the city’s only equestrian club.
- We share a common interest in maintaining and assuring the horse and rider’s part in our community.
- We strive to promote cooperation between equestrians and non-horse owners … a relationship providing long range benefits for everyone.
- We encourage safety and good horsemanship.
- WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE … Help us to provide education for the protection, promotion, and preservation of all aspects of the equine heritage that defines our community.